Sunday, December 12, 2010

Groovy Clouds and Kids

Egan's new thing is "Play monster trucks, see boys!" which means he wants to go a couple doors down the block to Anchorage Resort where very sweet  five and seven year old brothers live on site.  Their parents are caretakers of the resort and live in a pair of really cool thatched roof houses:  one is a huge kitchen and the other is their living room and bedrooms.  The boys have a few toy monster trucks that they graciously allow Egan to play with.  We started bringing toys of Egan's for them to play with and it seems a fair trade.  They look forward to his visits and vice versa.  A few days ago, the clouds were especially cool and I took a bunch of pics while we were visiting the boys.








4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photos! Reading your blog makes me want to visit again. My husband and I have talked about celebrating our 10 year anniversary back in Belize... but that's still 7 years away, I don't want to wait that long. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. weird. i posted a reply but i don't see it now. it was something to the effect of: come celebrate your 4th year together in Belize!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, my family is from Indiana and looking to move to Belize in the next year or two. We have a daughter (3) and a baby on the way in May. You are the first blog I've come across that moved with young children. I would love to get in touch to e-mail, if you don't mind answering some questions. We are excited, but I'm a bit apprehensive as well, as you can imagine. I would really like to make contact with someone who has experience and insight to share!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Journeying onward and upward! I'm sorry for the delay in reply---I didn't see this until today. Please do contact me: realtorsara@gmail.com. There is another couple here from Indiana and they have a boy the same age as ours (like just 3 days apart) and also a newborn. Both were born here! I feel like our son is much safer here than in the USA. One big reason: no cars!

    ReplyDelete