Sunday, October 24, 2010

Hurricane Richard is announcing his impending arrival!

Hello there loved ones!  We have battened hatches and are busy sitting on the couch simultaneously surfing the internet and catching up on LOST.  Egan and Jesse are napping.  The wind is blowing pretty hard (around 50mph) and the occasional gust sends rainwater under our doorway.  Not a lot, but enough to notice.  We went for a pre-hurricane stroll about an hour and a half ago and the following pictures were taken then.  Have some video on our Picasa Web Album if you are curious.







For about the last 24 hours, I have been obsessing on the internet.  Nope, not about hurricanes at all but about unschooling, natural parenting, animal rights, human rights, and on and on and on.  I added links here to some of the blogs I was reading  (left side of this page).....one blog always leads to another.  I think it all started because our friend Paul is coming to next month and he agreed to bring us some things.  I started adding books to my Amazon cart and of course I had to research which books I needed most right NOW.....it is out of control and I should probably stop soon.  More on that whole Unschooling thing and Belize next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment